Feldenkrais San Diego is happy to open a community lending library for the following book titles. Copies are available for pick-up at the Mission Hills studio, and can be signed-out for any amount of time pending availability and demand.
Patrons are welcome to schedule a visit with Donna to acquire the title of their choice, or make a selection before or after joining her for a group or private session.
Buy recommended titles:
- Awareness Through Movement: Health Exercises for Personal Growth. New York, NY Harper Collins, 1972
- The Elusive Obvious or Basic Feldenkrais. Cupertino, CA Meta Publications 1981
- The Potent Self: A Study of Spontaneity and Compulsion. Berkeley, CA Frog Press/Somatic Resources, 1985, 2000
- Body and Mature Behavior: A Study of Anxiety, Sex, Gravitation, and Learning. Berkeley, CA Frog Press/Somatic Resources, 1950, 1980, 2005
- Embodied Wisdom: The Collected Papers of Moshe Feldenkrais. San Diego, CA Somatic Resources 2010
- Higher Judo: Groundwork. San Diego, CA Somatic Resources. 2010
- The Master Moves. Cupertino, CA Meta Publications, 1981